Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Everyone needs headphones

I am so sick of the 22 Fillmore. I ride that fucking bus everyday and there is never any shortage of freaks, weirdos and malcontents. Luckily I can tune them out with my trusty Ipod. Even more useful than that is using it to pretend I don't hear the jerk-off that tries to start some pointless conversation with me. It seems that every time I leave it home I end up regretting it cause Charlie Crazy/Boring starts sounding off to me despite my more than obvious disinterest. Please people, unless I know you already the 22 is the last place in the world I want to chat with anyone, especially after a long day of work.

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2004 at 3:32 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

the 22 filmore sometimes smells like pooh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home